Tuesday, April 7, 2009

One picture is worth a thousands words

 

There is a little hobby shop on Mission Road in South Pasadena that shows the works of local artists. I never met the woman who created this work but it speaks volumes on her past experinces with love & marriage. Her collage reflects my greatest fear, due to suffereing so many brakes to my heart, I fear so meany mendings will leave me with such a callous heart I will be before a bitter, cold hearted woman with a collection of cats. One cat is fine for a young lady, I don't have a cat but still, I wonder if I will ever open my heart to love. This I don't feel as bitter as this artist feels towards love.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

none said...

Pretty gruesome but it looks like it was borne of experience.

I know a couple of nice girls that keep going for the same monsterous, abusive substance abusing men and I watch helplessly as they destroy their lives again and again.

Seems they could take a lesson from that collage but I'm not betting on it.

Anonymous said...

I hope you will be much luckier in love. Personally I don't think marriage is good from a woman's point of view ... but it is not a bitter/twisted observation - just realistic. Someone always has to compromise and it is more often than not the female. Not a good lifestyle choice in this day and age.

ANNA-LYS said...

Strong post, Yoga Gal.
May You meet real love!

Yoga Gal said...

I agree with you Aggie, I think marriage isn't healthy for woman as studies shows that married women commit suicide more often tham single women.

Anonymous said...

Do you have the artist's name?