Thursday, January 1, 2009

O Tannenbaum, o tannanebaum

 

When I was a little girl, I thought this was pronounce "Oh cannon ball". Oh, the joys of dyslexia, still have it which is why I typed with so many typos sometimes or miss read something.

Grateful that you guys understand what I'm trying to say.

Today I took down the Christmas tree. There is always something so sad about taking down a Christmas tree and I always seems to have more boxes of Christmas stuff each year! Does my stuff mate? Well, everything all boxed up.

Still house sitting in Malibu. Today was gorgeous, sunny and cool. The water is ice cold but still the surfers are out. Last night I walked on the beach in the thick fog. It was magical for people still have their Christmas lights on so walking in the fog you could only see these bright lights that look like stars or fairies flying around you.

Happy New Year to all of you! May you all enjoy great joy and happiness.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a fabulous New Year and year ahead too. There is always something delighful and mystical about a walk along the beach. Your house sitting sounds as if it has been a very relaxing time for you.

Yoga Gal said...

Yes Aggie, walking on the beach is mystical!