Monday, May 21, 2007

Casting call...

Today James class was so packed with his acting friends I felt like I was at a casting call more than a yoga class. But these fellow actors must had inspired him for today his class was wonderful and inspiring!

I've been studying The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, really so powerful a book with its profound simply.Reading about the universal truth of our suffering nature and how to control it with detachment. "What did the yogi say to the vacum salesman? Too many attachments!" Okay, bad joke but got me thinking about how my heart is breaking over my mother's failing health and how I will (must likely not) cope with her death. I feel so alone and hopeless.

My dreams are haunted with death images and my future fate of despair. Ah, me what can I do? Another down dog.

No comments: