Sunday, January 20, 2008

Did anyone get the license number of that bus?

I feel like I've been hit by a bus! Talk about your aches and pains. I've been drinking hot lemon ginger tea then I use the cool teabags on my eyes to cool my fevered eyelids. What did we do before Google. I looked up "oatmeal" baths and was able to take one. Helps my skin. Thanks for the good advice!
I'm still a vampire under house arrest or tomb arrest. Wearing my darkglasses while watching TV or working on my P.C. and it was strange watching a Harry Potter movie on HBO I never realized how dark (color wise) those movies are.
Well, I hope everyone is in good health and stay that way. Remember WASH YOUR HANDS!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Reeta Skeeter said...

Owww take care!
What happened?

spacedlaw said...

Well I have a cold and am on the hot lemon and ginger tea thing too, but nothing that terrible.
Take care.

ANNA-LYS said...

Oatmeal porridge does wonder to Your face I guess, my grandma taught all those beauty stuff from natural grown products ... except for the bier in the hair ... ya well ... not unnatural either

dharmabum said...

hope you willl be fine soon. best wishes and prayers

Mandy said...

keep off the potter and get well soon!

Amandeep Singh said...

I just had that few montsh back. Was a sick experience!

U get well soon!

Anonymous said...

I hope you'll be over it soon. I'm not sure what the recovery time is for an adult, but I think it is about 10 days for children.
Wrap up warm and spoil yourself back to good health.