Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Three little words....

 

According to Cosmo there arer four words to keep a man from cheating,"You are so hot!". Oh, really? They say it's due to a man's fragile ego and if you think he's hot he will never cheat on you! Oh, PLEASE! What about the hot little woman who will also tell him that he's hot? My ex-cheated on me because he was a college professor and a young female student told him he was hot and the most brilant man in the world. I told him he was hot but then I wasn't an nineteen year old college girl! If a man wants to cheat he will no matter what words you use!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

none said...

Shock collars and saltpetre work.

Yoga Gal said...

Great come back Hammer! I also think the sentence:"Did I ever tell you that I'm an Olympic pistol campion?" would keep him straight.

Cat said...

"I have PMS and a hand gun" works, but, only intermittently.

Anonymous said...

You tell him he sure is hot now as you brand his butt with get lost written on it?