Sunday, September 16, 2007

Starwberry Fields forever....

Today I went to Larchmont Village to take a Restorative Yoga class (still too weak for my usual hardcore Ashtanga practice) and after class I went across the street to pick up some tasty treats at the Farmer's Market as well a fresh flowers. Got some fresh strawberries and an arm full of flowers. Once a day a nurse has to visit me and draw blood to do a blood panel to check it's levels. She leaves all the stuff she needs to do this daily task with me. She has the big container of needles and it gave me an idea. I knew she wouldn't miss one needle so I injected a bunch of strawberrie with Grand Marnier, melted dark chocolate over a double boiler and dipped the strawberries in the chocolate. Put in the frig and tonight mom and I had a tasty treat with a real kick in it! Yummy!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

minijonb said...

mmm... dark chocolate. i love anything with dark chocolate, but those sound amazing!

Ash said...

Hi there. How are you feeling now?

none said...

that's a good idea.

I've seen people inject grapfruit as well.

spacedlaw said...

Great idea!