Sunday, June 17, 2007

Don't think we're in Kansas anymore..

While walking out from my yoga studio I overheard this very young woman taking loudly over her cell phonein front of RiteAide stating: "It went alright; once I got over the hypnosis and the blood sucking it was okay." It was okay to having your blood suck? Only in West Hollywood would I overhear should a converstaion. The young woman had very curly, dirty blond hair holding a bunch of dead looking flowers. I hope shw was talking about a movie she had done but in this town, who knows?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bwahahahaha.....omg! What a thing to overhear!
How did you not ask.."excuse me, but what was that about blood sucking?"
Got to LOVE Hollywood!

Yoga Gal said...

When it comes to vampires, it't don't ask don't tell in this town. I wanted to know what she was going to do with the dead flowers. What ever floats your boat or coffin.