Monday, June 4, 2007

Java Jive

I have the instant karma to get in line right behind the person who is making the office StarBucks run and therefore I have to wait while this person reads of a list of all these drinks with a million and one words in it. No one ever orders just coffee, heaven forbid; it's moca latte this or double latte non fat that and then it's not a large , medium or small, it's a grande or vendti. Oh please, it' s just flipping coffee for crying out loud not the nectar of the gods! By the time I get at the counter to place my order I almost forgot what I wanted, which is always some kind of herbal tea. My current favorite is Refresh, a tasty mint tea.

Then while sipping my tea I notice the writing on my Starbucks cup, their version of the thought of the day. I read these depressing facts about HIV and how many people have it, how many children have it and how many people are dying from it. What a cheery thought to start the day on. So sip your double latte something or herbal tea and have a nice day!

2 comments:

Biby Cletus said...

Cool blog, i just randomly surfed in, but it sure was worth my time, will be back

Deep Regards from the other side of the Moon

Biby Cletus

Yoga Gal said...

Thanks for the kind words!
Namaste for sunny California.