Sunday, July 15, 2007

The art of seduction...

A fellow female yoga student once told me that she didn't have a boyfriend because she was so pretty that most guys thought she must have a boyfriend and therefore never asked her out? OKAY?????????????? She was a very lovely lady and I've found that even if a man thinks you may have a boyfriend doesn't stop him from making a pass at you! I'm no great beauty but men always say that they find me attractive. Yesterday when I walked into my favorite sports bar to watch the Dodger game I kept getting drinks, plus a $5.oo bill to put music on the new computer juke box and when the bartendar gave me someone else's shot; " Hey; isn't that my shot?" yelled the guy across from me. "Oh, I haven't touched it please take it!" I said. He said "That's okay." Then spoke to the bartendar "She so damn cute, she can have whatever she wants!" When I asked for my bill it was only six dollars. "How can that be?" I asked. "Well, everyone, including myself bought you a drink!" Thank goodness I was house sitting for a friend in South Pasadena for I was in no condtion to drive! And I call my booze and I know that it would be at a very high bar bill!
The only curse of beauty is the fact that it doesn't last and a woman's face is her fortune. Men don't care if a woman is brillant, kind, interesting, educated and charming. Men seem only to want arm candy.Thus brillant and weathy men with younger bottle blond arm candy.I'm not bitter, it's just what it is. It is what it as. So enjoy while we can ladies!!!!

5 comments:

spacedlaw said...

Actually I do think beauty is a curse ...

Ash said...

I am sure you are very beautiful!

Interesting and thought-provoking post. Really enjoyed reading this.

Zyzzyz said...

I like all kinds of women but I'd sooner have an ugly intelligent woman with a sense of humour than a dumb blonde any day.

Greggo said...

i love a beautiful woman, but i can barely stand to be around an un-intelligent one. given the choice, i'll take brains over body any day of the week. the brain is the sexiest organ anyway...

Anonymous said...

Sorry Yoga Gal, always always brains wins out with me because after awhile it is just no fun to have a conversation with someone who doesn't care enough about themselves that they make the effort to think. Besides, I live in Sweden. Lots of beautiful faces to see anyway.

When I came here it struck me that so many people in Stockholm-and even where I live now in Katrineholm, Sweden-look like models without the problem of being too thin.